Fire Damage to Contents in Mount Healthy, Ohio Home
A fire in a home in Mount Healthy, Ohio originated in the laundry room and caused damage to the contents throughout the home. The SERVPRO of Northwest Cincinnati crews documented and packed the contents of the home and then brought them onsite to the warehouse for cleaning and restoration. The before photo shows one of the leather theater room lounge chairs in need of cleaning and restoration following the fire. The after photo shows our SERVPRO cleaning technicians in our warehouse working meticulously to clean and restore the chairs to preloss condition. Our cleaning crews are highly trained and specialize in returning items like these to pre-fire condition.