Kitchen Fire in Greenhills, Ohio
This home in Greenhills, Ohio suffered a fire loss as a result of a grease fire in the kitchen. The fire damage was contained mainly to the kitchen, but the entire home suffered smoke and soot damage. SERVPRO of Northwest Cincinnati was called to help and handled this job through to completion. The entire home, including the contents, was cleaned. Then the home was deodorized in order to eliminate the smoke odor that was permeating the home. And finally, the kitchen was rebuilt with new cabinets and appliances. After the job was complete, the home was back to preloss condition and the homeowner was happy!