MOLD: The Remediation Process
When a home suffers a water damage event, a mold problem can arise and spread quickly throughout the home. The SERVPRO of Northwest Cincinnati technicians are professionals in the mold remediation process and have been trained to properly resolve mold infestation. Special equipment and processes are used to handle the problem.
- Contact SERVPRO of Northwest Cincinnati at (513)541-3200: Upon receiving your call, we will collect information from you to determine what is needed to handle your project.
- Inspection and Assessment: Our technicians will inspect the property using professional detection equipment to determine mold and moisture levels.
- Mold Containment: Our technicians will use different containment procedures to prevent the mold from spreading.
- Air Filtration: Specialized equipment is used to capture mold spores from the air and prevent the mold from spreading during the remediation process.
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials: In some instances, it is necessary to remove mold-infested materials, like drywall or flooring, from the home. Anti-microbial agents are used to eliminate and prevent mold growth
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings: Our technicians thoroughly clean and sanitize the contents in the home affected by mold.
- Restoration: The structure and contents of the home may require repairs to return the property to preloss condition.
Mold damage is better handled by professionals that have the training and expertise to effectively handle the situation. If you suspect you have mold in your home or property, take the first step in the remediation process by giving us a call today!
SERVPRO of Northwest Cincinnati (513)541-3200